Hours: 12-15 hours per week
- Must be available to work every Saturday between 9am and 3pm.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid Driver's License and car availability.
- Must have computer access.
- Possess or be willing to obtain SafeServ certificate
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hold an overview of multiple activities, direct and respond in a calm and supportive manner
- Be a team player and cooperate positively with other Cafe leaders and volunteers
- Communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Create effective working relationships with volunteers and guests and the public.
- Perform under pressure.
- Prepare documents in Word, Excel, Google Drive/Doc.
The Stone Soup Cafe is actively committed to seeking the full representation and participation of people of color, women, lesbians, bisexuals and gay men, and people with disabilities, as well as people representing various ages, classes, and cultural backgrounds. Such diversity is sought throughout Stone Soup Cafe’s staff and decision-making bodies.